this is also like todo, but more long term. aka vision instead of directly in-reach to the touch or to manifestation. still on the horizon.
--- VISIONS, IDEALS, DREAMS FOR THIS PROJECT
- I recall this game from my youth, I may be combining two in my head but I felt like it was half encyclopedia half game. Kind like a Shadowgate where one perhaps could choose the direction and maybe interaction with events. I recall walking through a garden maze and finding the weirdest stuff.
- I would love if players can have an inventory. Image if you could pick up a magic digital book at the library and carry it with you. haha.
- a game mode where it doesnt allow other open pages.
- I feel like what I am missing tons of data.. where is it? evernote 3d? - M Alan Kazlev of wikipedia limits ::: Another inspiration was what M Alan Kazlev said on his wikipedia page about its limitations, and the idea that came from trying to delete nothing but only organize properly. which is one of the fundamentals of wordlist web. If something is shit it should be findable but at the bottom. though duplicates can be removed. the goal is to get all the wisdoms, and knowledge but since different knowledges have differing appeals based on where one is, they should just be sorted potentially accordingly
- see "mood rooms"; a goal is for certain pages to take you to that place. people there you can talk to. things to do. things to see and read.
--- TODO merge ::: draw-animator with WLT, so I can doodle a maze in the program. that would be coooool. it requires making a mouse lib?
--- SECTIONS --- CUR
cwsa + mcw in modern digital splendor
pico8, evernote, the internet, my websites, chatbot, mind maps, big book
wordnet, kheper, projects, the infinite library
(could I ever store that data ^^^^ in a temp bar or todo bar)
--- FOOTER see also ::: wordlist (quotes), wordlist (todo), wordlist (notes), wordlist (ideas) see also ::: the Game, Sylvie and Bruno Foreward
questions, comments, take-down requests, reporting broken-links etc.
contact me @ integralyogin at gmail dot com --- OBJECT INSTANCES