class:a case for Savitri
class:project see also ::: 0.01 - The Mother on Savitri, Savitri (intention), why read Savitri? see also ::: Savitri (Song)
the answer to "why Savitri?". the aim of this project is solely to make one want to read Savitri by showing in the least words possible the overwhelming miraculous splendor of Savitri. What it is and what it does. A poem that is a power transformative Light that forces remembrance due to the immense Force of the Truth. No part may deny it.
--- CONCEPTION 2
A second potential Savitri cento, could be one where different centos are made for different people. this thought came to me while reading 69-73, and it speaks by metaphor of Sailing and such. From that I wouldnt mind crafting at some point a reduced cento for SailorMel.
--- THE MOTHER ON SAVITRI (SORTED BY ALPHA)
- Alone sufficient to climb to the highest peaks.
- Always something becomes clear, something is revealed, something is added.
- Concrete Help to take you to the goal as if by the hand.
- Each step of Yoga is noted here, including the secret of all other Yogas.
- Each verse of Savitri is like a revealed Mantra which surpasses all that man possessed by way of knowledge, and I repeat this, the words are expressed and arranged in such a way that the sonority of the rhythm leads you to the origin of sound, which is OM.
- Every question has its answer therein.
- ... every question, however personal it may be, has its answer here, every difficulty finds its solution herein; indeed there is everything that is necessary for doing the Yoga.
- Everything is explained, even the future of man and of the evolution, all that nobody yet knows.
- For, everything is there, everything.
- For him who wishes to follow this path, it is a concrete help as though the Lord himself were taking you by the hand and leading you to the destined goal.
- He has crammed the whole universe in a single book.
- He has described it all in beautiful and clear words so that spiritual adventurers who wish to solve the mysteries of the world may understand it more easily.
- If it is read with this aspiration for Immortality, the reading itself will serve as a guide to Immortality.
- If truly one knows how to meditate on Savitri, one will receive all the help one needs.
- It is a marvellous work, magnificent and of an incomparable perfection.
- It is the Yoga, Sadhana, Meditation, Tapaysa.
- It is truly the infallible guide who never abandons you; its support is always there for him who wants to follow the path.
- It may then be said that Savitri is a revelation, it is a meditation, it is a quest of the Infinite, the Eternal.
- My child, yes, everything is there: mysticism, occultism, philosophy, the history of evolution, the history of man, of the gods, of creation, of Nature. How the universe was created, why, for what purpose, what destiny - all is there.
- Savitri alone is sufficient to make you climb to the highest peaks.
- Surely, if one sincerely follows what is revealed here in each line one will reach finally the transformation of the Supramental Yoga.
- To read Savitri is indeed to practice Yoga, spiritual concentration; one can find there all that is needed to realise the Divine.
- What He has created is something man cannot imagine.
- You can find all the answers to all your questions there.
--- QUOTES FROM SAVITRI ON SAVITRI
Her smile could persuade a dead lacerated heart
The Voice withdrew into its hidden skies.
But like a shining answer from the gods
Approached through sun-bright spaces Savitri.
Advancing amid tall heaven-pillaring trees,
Apparelled in her flickering-coloured robe
She seemed, burning towards the eternal realms,
A bright moved torch of incense and of flame
That from the sky-roofed temple-soil of earth
A pilgrim hand lifts in an invisible shrine.
There came the gift of a revealing hour:
He saw through depths that reinterpret all,
Limited not now by the dull body's eyes,
New-found through an arch of clear discovery,
This intimation of the world's delight,
This wonder of the divine Artist's make
Carved like a nectar-cup for thirsty gods,
This breathing Scripture of the Eternal's joy,
As in a mystic and dynamic dance
A priestess of immaculate ecstasies
Inspired and ruled from Truth's revealing vault
Moves in some prophet cavern of the gods
A heart of silence in the hands of joy
Inhabited with rich creative beats
A body like a parable of dawn
That seemed a niche for veiled divinity
Or golden temple-door to things beyond.
Immortal rhythms swayed in her time-born steps;
Her look, her smile awoke celestial sense
Even in earth-stuff, and their intense delight
Poured a supernal beauty on men's lives.
~ Sri Aurobindo, Savitri, The Issue
--- OTHER NOTES ON SAVITRI
--- TO DO
add convincing to each part. destroy any objections. reveal the unlimited splendor. destroy resistances. relate experiences. reveal in stages? highest to lowest back to highest I think
add exegesis for poem?
questions, comments, suggestions/feedback, take-down requests, contribute, etc
contact me @ email@example.com or via the comments below
or join the integral discord server (chatrooms)
if the page you visited was empty, it may be noted and I will try to fill it out. cheers